Sandpoint’s annual Winter Carnival is once again coming to our small town. From February 14-26, 2017 a multitude of events will be held in downtown Sandpoint, on Schweitzer Mountain, and other businesses around town.
Sandpoint Winter Carnival Events
Here are just a few of the fun events happening during those two weeks:
- Tuesday, February 14: Valentine’s Day Singles Speed Dating & Game Night at MickDuff’s Beer Hall
- Thursday, February 16: A Taste of Music at the Pend d’Oreille Winery
- Friday, February 17: Parade of Lights sponsored by Washington Trust Bank
- Friday, February 17: The Spokane String Quartet
- Saturday, February 18: Annual Cornhole Tournament at MickDuff’s Beer Hall
- Sunday, February 19: “Let it Glow!” Night Parade and Fireworks at Schweitzer Mountain
- Wednesday, February 22: KPND Ski Party at Trinity at City Beach
- Saturday, February 25: History Mystery Fundraiser: A Vaudeville Review
- Sunday, February 26: Eichardt’s K9 Keg Pull
For more information about the Winter Carnival, including a full list of events, check out their website.