The Sandpoint Community hall is one of the first things you see when driving to Sandpoint from the Sagle area. It is seen daily by the locals, but did you know these 4 things about its history? The Community Hall was originally...Read More
Category: Things You Didn’t Know
Kootenai may be a small town in Northern Idaho, but like many towns has a rich history in lumber. Did you know these four things about it’s past? In 1899 Kootenai was first started by the Ellersick family of whom had...Read More
- Schweitzer is Fantastic for the Beginner Skier (What you should know)
- Moose Are Commonly Seen In Sandpoint, Idaho! What You Should Know
- How far is Idaho from Seattle? + Tips for your Trip
- How close is Boise to Yellowstone? Plus Tips for your Trip!
- The Best Months to Visit North Idaho: What You Need to Know
- Does it snow in Boise? Fun Facts about Winter in Idaho’s Capital
- When did Idaho become a state? And other fun facts about The Gem State
- How Far is Idaho Falls from the Canadian Border?
- What cities are on the border of Oregon and Idaho?
- How far is Moscow, Idaho from the Canadian Border?