When people think about Sandpoint, it’s hard not to think about the Long Bridge. Many people...Read More
Category: Local Events
Movies in the Park Following the wildly popular Movie in the Park from last year, the Bonner County Historical Society and Museum is going to be hosting four separate movies on four separate days. This will be located again at...Read More
Sandpoint Wooden Boat Show 2017 The Sandpoint Wooden Boat show is a well known event among both the avid wooden boat enthusiasts, as well as the local resident. It features many different wooden boats that are from locals and...Read More
City of Ponderay Community Yard Sale The City of Ponderay will be hosting a city wide community yard sale on Saturday June 17th, and Sunday June 18th from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The city will be providing signage, and...Read More
- Schweitzer is Fantastic for the Beginner Skier (What you should know)
- Moose Are Commonly Seen In Sandpoint, Idaho! What You Should Know
- How far is Idaho from Seattle? + Tips for your Trip
- How close is Boise to Yellowstone? Plus Tips for your Trip!
- The Best Months to Visit North Idaho: What You Need to Know
- Does it snow in Boise? Fun Facts about Winter in Idaho’s Capital
- When did Idaho become a state? And other fun facts about The Gem State
- How Far is Idaho Falls from the Canadian Border?
- What cities are on the border of Oregon and Idaho?
- How far is Moscow, Idaho from the Canadian Border?