Sandpoint Wooden Boat Show 2017
The Sandpoint Wooden Boat show is a well known event among both the avid wooden boat enthusiasts, as well as the local resident. It features many different wooden boats that are from locals and visitors alike. This year aims to be the biggest, and most exciting yet. This will be their 15th annual event, and will be the first event that will be extended to 3 days in length. Make sure to come visit on one of those days on Dock Street near the Power House! See below for more detailed event schedule and more information.
Sandpoint ID 83864
More info: InlandEmpireACBS.net
Saturday July 8, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday July 9, 2017: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
July 7th 2017
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Launch boats at City Beach boat launch
- 6:00 p.m. – Welcome Aboard Party at Dover Bay Resort
July 8th 2017
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Boat Show open to public
- 9:30 a.m. – Boat judging begins – Skippers stand by boats
- 11:30 a.m. – Ladies Luncheon at Trinity’s at City Beach
- 3:00 p.m. – Boat Parade along Sand Creek to City Beach
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – No host cocktails and silent Auction at the Columbia Bank Atrium
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Awards Banquet at Columbia Bank Sunday
July 9th 2017
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Boat Show open to public