Lost in the 50s is one of the biggest highlights in the small resort town of Sandpoint ID. This year will be the 32nd event of its kind here and it is going to be better than ever. Lost in the 50s is best known for the old cars, the dancing, and getting to see people you haven’t seen since last year! There will be hundreds of entrants in the parade, so it is highly recommended to check that out! The event will kick off with the Rock n Roll Heavan at the Bonner County Fairgrounds and will be closing up shop 4 days later with the Aspirin Rally-Run. For a full list of events and times, see below!
May 18, 2017 – Thursday
- 6:00 p.m. – Rock N Roll Heaven is a concert to kick off the event that includes Ryan Pelton as Elvis, Sting Ray Anthony as Richie Valens, and Lance Lipinsky as Jerry Lee Lewis.
May 19, 2017 – Friday
- 6:00 p.m. – Vintage Car Parade – This event is sure to get attention! The majority of the cars that will be in the car show will be in the parade, so check them out while they are running! This won’t be a parade to forget.
- Right After Parade Ends – Street Dance – Once the parade ends, the dancing takes over the streets. Visit the dance to get dancing!
- 7:30 p.m. – Show and Dance – Go over to the Bonner County Fairgrounds to enjoy music and dance from different artists playing and singing music from this celebrated era!
May 20, 2017 – Saturday
- 9:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. – Car Show – Come on down to downtown Sandpoint and see all of the vintage cars you have been waiting for for a year! Meet the owners, see old friends, get some good food!
- 7:30 – Show and Dance – Here is the second round of music and dancing at the Bonner County Fairgrounds! Go on down to hear some 50s music!
May 21, 2017 – Sunday
- 10:00 a.m. – Aspirin Rally-Run – This 5k run starts out at 2nd Avenue Pizza and is full of fun!