The Coeur d’Alene Resort is one of the most well-known resorts in the area, but how much did you really know?
1. The Floating Green is the world’s only moveable green. The man-made island is computer-generated to different distances every day.
2. Mr. Hagadone’s favorite color is “Blue 541.” It is found throughout the Resort, including in the rooms.
3. The CdA Resort is a dog-friendly hotel. They love to have guests stay overnight, both humans and dogs!
4. Beverly’s restaurant is named after someone very special. The restaurant is named after Mr. Hagadone’s mother.
5. Cedar’s Floating Restaurant is quite heavy. 1.2 million pounds, to be exact!
Want to learn more interesting facts? Check out 5 Things You Didn’t Know about Silverwood Theme Park.