Schweitzer is Fantastic for the Beginner Skier (What you should know)
by Austin Kern | Feb 3, 2023 | Outdoors, Ski Resorts | 0 |
While I may not be the most avid skier anymore, it is something I have enjoyed for most of my...Read More
Top 5 Best Winter Running Paths in Sandpoint Idaho
by Austin Kern | Nov 15, 2021 | All Posts, Outdoors, Play | 0 |
Keeping fit during the winter months in Sandpoint are top of mind for plenty of people! However...Read More
What is the coldest month in Sandpoint, Idaho?
One of the biggest hesitations for visitors or new people coming to our area, is just how cold it...Read More
What is It Like in Sandpoint During the Winter?
by Austin Kern | Sep 17, 2021 | All Posts, Outdoors, Play | 0 |
Winter in Sandpoint is a time to get outside and enjoy the snow. Whether you are skiing, sledding,...Read More
Top 4 Best Winter Bike Paths in Sandpoint, Idaho
by Austin Kern | Sep 10, 2021 | All Posts, Outdoors, Play | 0 |
Winter in Sandpoint, Idaho is a great time to go out and enjoy the snow. There are many bike paths...Read More
Top 5 Dog Friendly Pathways in Sandpoint, Idaho
by Austin Kern | Aug 20, 2021 | All Posts, Outdoors, Play | 0 |
If you have a dog and are looking for dog friendly pathways to walk your dog, then this article is...Read More
Sandpoint Idaho’s Elevation: And other elevations in the area
Sandpoint Idaho, Sandpoint’s elevation: Sandpoint is a high-elevation city in the Northwest...Read More
Sandpoint, Idaho’s Hottest Month: Great ways to get through it!
by Austin Kern | May 26, 2021 | All Posts, Outdoors, Play | 0 |
Whether you are looking to move to the area, visit, or are just trying to answer a quick question...Read More
6 Things You Didn’t Know about Bonner County
by Jule | Feb 17, 2017 | Outdoors, Things You Didn't Know | 0 |
Even though we call Bonner County home, there are lots of fun historical facts that most people...Read More
Hiawatha Bike Trail in Idaho
The Hiwatha is a bike trail on the Idaho/Montana border that follows old train tracks through the...Read More
- Schweitzer is Fantastic for the Beginner Skier (What you should know)
- Moose Are Commonly Seen In Sandpoint, Idaho! What You Should Know
- How far is Idaho from Seattle? + Tips for your Trip
- How close is Boise to Yellowstone? Plus Tips for your Trip!
- The Best Months to Visit North Idaho: What You Need to Know
- Does it snow in Boise? Fun Facts about Winter in Idaho’s Capital
- When did Idaho become a state? And other fun facts about The Gem State
- How Far is Idaho Falls from the Canadian Border?
- What cities are on the border of Oregon and Idaho?
- How far is Moscow, Idaho from the Canadian Border?