The Sandpoint Veterinarians are a great resource for caring for your pets. If you have an animal that needs to see a vet, then there is no need to worry! Many veterinarians in the area can help take care of any animals that might be sick or injured. In this article, I will discuss all of the different veterinarians and how they can help with your pet’s needs.
1. Center Valley Veterinary Hospital
Center Valley Veterinary Hospital is there to help with all of your pet’s health concerns! Whether your furry friend is acting strange, or you know they have a specific health issue, they can help.
They also offer vaccination and well-pet checkups, so that you can ensure your pet stays healthy and up-to-date on their shots. They offer spay/neuter services for dogs and cats, and really anything you can think of that your pet may need. This local office does a great job, and the staff really care about your pets.
Information about Center Valley Veterinary Hospital
- Address: 62 Hidden Meadow Ln, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- Phone Number: (208) 263-5500
- Hours: Mon – Thur: 8:30 – 5:00pm, Fri: 8:30am – 12:00pm
2. Fry Creek Animal Clinic
Welcome to Fry Creek Animal Clinic, where they provide compassionate care for your furry friends! Their clinic offers annual health examinations, diagnostic and therapeutic services, and preventive care to maintain your pet’s good health. They are committed to providing quality care for your beloved companion, and they’ll work tirelessly to ensure they receive the best possible treatment.
Their health examinations are designed to provide your pet with a thorough and thoughtful assessment of their well-being, and we’re equipped to handle a wide range of diagnoses and treatments.
Information about Fry Creek Animal Clinic
- Address: 470889 US-95, Sagle, ID 83860
- Phone Number: (208) 263-7707
- Hours: Mon – Wed: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Thur: 8:00am – 6:00pm, Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 5 Fun Dog-Friendly Activities to do in Sandpoint, Idaho
- Top 5 Dog Friendly Pathways in Sandpoint, Idaho
- Top 4 Best Winter Bike Paths in Sandpoint, Idaho
3. North Idaho Animal Hospital
North Idaho Animal Hospital is a veterinary hospital providing preventive care, diagnostic services, and treatments for your pet. Their veterinarians have access to extensive medical resources, including the VCA knowledge base, so they can provide your pet with the best possible care. They also offer advanced veterinary care through our VCA Specialty Hospitals network.
Not only will you find vet services, but you can also go to North Idaho Animal Hospital for grooming, pet boarding, pet counseling, and more.
Information about North Idaho Animal Hospital
- Address: 320 S Ella Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- Phone Number: (208) 265-5700
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 5:30pm, Sat: 8:00am – 3:00pm
4. Pend Oreille Veterinary Service
Pend Oreille Veterinary Service is one of North Idaho’s leading provider of advanced veterinary care. With one location in Sandpoint and seven fully accredited veterinarians, we offer some of the most complete veterinary hospital care in the area for pets. They use cutting-edge technology and top-rated services to provide your pet with the best possible care.
Pend Oreille Veterinary Service also has an extensive boarding facility for all kinds of pets to enjoy when their owners are away.
Not sure when your pet needs vaccinations? They will give you a quick call when it is time.
Information about Pend Oreille Veterinary Service
- Address: 895 Kootenai Cutoff Rd, Ponderay, ID 83852
- Phone Number: (208) 263-2145
- Hours: Mon – Thur: 7:30am – 7:00pm, Fri: 7:30am – 12:00pm, Sun: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Are there any emergency veterinary services in Sandpoint?
Unfortunately, Sandpoint does not offer any form of emergency veterinary services for off-hours needs. It would be recommended to research some options from the Coeur d’Alene area.
If you are looking for a Veterinarian in Sandpoint, Idaho then there is no need to worry! Many Veterinarians can help with your pet’s needs. In this article, I discussed all of the Veterinarians and how they can provide care for your pets. I hope that this article was helpful in your search for a Veterinarian.